Amalfi Drive Select
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday from 02 May till 31 October 2022
Starting at € 118,00
Let’s go to visit the 3 UNESCO "World Heritage Site"
AMALFI DRIVE SELECT IS NOT OPERATING IN THESE DATE : 15.08.2022
Magically suspended between the blue sky and the iridescent colored sea, the Amalfi coast seems to be born from the palette of a painter who wanted to use the warmer color gradients for creating a landscape that enchants the visitor at the first shot.
There are 13 towns spreading across a strip of land kissed by the sun and declared by UNESCO "World Heritage Site": Let’s go to visit the 3 highlights!
- Pick-up from your hotel or meeting point by mini-bus.
- First stop to capture one of the most beautiful landscape in the world.
- Arrival in Positano to visit the village with a profound artistic inspiration (1 hour stop ca.).
Departure to Amalfi, driving through the beautiful villages of Praiano, Furore and Conca dei Marini.
- Stop in Amalfi, guided tour of the historical center and free time at leisure to admire the original town of hand-made paper production (2 hours stop ca.).
- Lunch stop in Scala, the oldest village of the Amalfi coast where you can enjoy familiar atmosphere and local food.
- Stop in Ravello, a magic panoramic terrace as described by the most noted travelers and elected “a Spiritual Homeland” (1 hour stop ca.).
- Departure from Ravello to Sorrento and back to the Hotel at about 5.30 pm.
operating Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday from 02 May till 31 October 2022
One of our best seller excursion is the “Amalfi Drive Select”. The tour will give you the chance to relieve the glorious past of Amafi, an ancient Maritime Republic which has a fascinating history, passing through Positano and Ravello. The select tour guarantees a much more personal service (18 people maximum) and it’ s ideal for clients who want to feel independent and pampered.
Guest will have at their disposal for the whole day a luxury coach and an authorized guide.
The guide is very dedicated and you could ask for much more information, or dispel any curiosity you may have; this has a huge bearing on the enjoyment of the day out. During the day, you will visit Positano, Amalfi and Ravello.
In Positano you will have about one hour to visit this picturesque village, discover new views from the narrow streets overlooking the sea, and meet the célèbre “Moda Positano”.
In Amalfi the program provides a guided tour of the historical city centre with its wonderful cathedral of S. Andrew, and free time to enjoy the city.
The lunch is included in the price; we stop in a family restaurant (where you could taste the real flavors of the Neapolitan tradition) near Ravello.
The third stop will be the famous Ravello; you will join a guided walking tour and you will have some free time to visit Duomo Or Villa Rufolo (optional; entrance fees not included). The Villa overlook the Gulf, their gardens are breathtaking and the view from here is unforgettable; the perfect location to take some stunning pictures!
The arrival in Sorrento is expected to be approximately at 17.30/18.00.