Our cancellation policy
If you would like to change your travel plans or cancel a booking, our customer service team is available 24/7.
We offer the following:
- Customers who cancel a booking more than 24 hours in advance can receive a full refund for the full value of their booking.
- Customers with a booking to an attraction that has closed as a preventative measure can receive a full refund for the full value of their booking.
- For more information about your planned booking, please get in touch.
POST COVID -19: The Measures taken
Soon we’ll all be travelling again: Discovering new places, sailing new seas and exploring new routes is what we love to do… and it will be beautiful. But we can’t expect things to be as they were before.
The impact that the Covid-19 is having and will have in the near future is slowly changing the perception of travel and Jeopardizing our sense of personal safety and security.
Once again, our top priority is that our guests feel safe, and for this reason, we have decided to put in place safety and prevention measures that will apply to all Golden Tours services:
- All work environments will be sanitized every 24 hours with UVC light technology
- All boats will be sanitized every 24 hours with UVC light technology
- All buses will be sanitized every 24 hours with UVC light technology
- We will provide our customers with disposable disinfecting wipes
- All workplaces, buses and boats will be equipped with hand sanitizer dispensers
Our staff members, to allow them to carry out their work in peace and security, will be asked to:
- Stay home in case of fever (over 37.5) or other flu symptoms and to inform the family doctor and health authority.
- Control the body temperature daily.
- Respect all health and hygiene regulations, including washing hands frequently.
- Use a suitable mask and gloves if the work requires an interpersonal distance of less than six feet and other organizational arrangement are not possible.
- Follow a shift plan, in order to reduce contacts as much as possible and creating autonomous, distinct and recognizable groups.
- Regarding the access of external suppliers, the entry, transit and exit procedures will be governed by predefined methods, routes and timing, in order to reduce the contact with the staff.
Our message to the global travel community
In this time of social distancing and isolation, it is more important than ever to stay connected.
Please know we are thinking of you, and even if incoming visitors have been suspended through defined date, we are here, open for business and busy refreshing, renewing, upgrading and training in anticipation of your return.
To everyone, thank you for following the guidelines on social distancing and any other rules that are imposed to fight the virus.
We are all doing our part to flatten the curve and ensure the health and safety of our most vulnerable.
We will get through this, and when we do the World is ready to travel again!
As we’re saying in Italy now, “tutto andrà bene” - Everything will be ok.