Capri & Sorrento Easy Going
Everyday from 01st april till 31 october 2019
Starting at € 69,00
Maximum 12 people on board
Living the island of Capri has never been so easy and comfortable!
Join a tour on a boat all around the island and grant yourself a day devoted to the sea, the sun and the total relax. On board you will admire the Sorrento and Capri coastlines, between caves, inlets, and the most beautiful spots of the island.
• Pick-up from your hotel and transfer to the port of Piano di Sorrento.
• Departure to Capri, sailing along the Sorrento Coast. Along the way you will admire: the ancient fishermen village of “Marina Grande”, the ruins of a roman villa near “Bagni della Regina Giovanna”, the natural waterfall that flows from the rock, and other interesting attractions along the coast.
• Arrival to Capri and tour of the island by boat with stops to visit the Marvelous Grotto, the White Grotto, the Green Grotto; along the way you will admire the Natural Arch, the Villa Curzio Malaparte, the Faraglioni rocks and the Lighthouse of Punta Carena.
• Stop from 4 to 5 hours to explore the island.
• Departure from Capri to Sorrento.
• Return to the port of Piano di Sorrento and transfer to your hotel.
*The stop the Blue Grotto is not included in the itinerary of this tour due the long waiting time. All the guests interested to visit the Blue grotto can do it during the free time on the island.
▸Roundtrip transfer Hotel or Meeting Point / Piano di Sorrento port
▸Professional skipper English speaking
▸Entrance Fee Blu Grotto: about 30,00 euro (including motor-boat from Capri Port to the Blu Grotto, rowing boat and entrance fee)
▸Landing Fee in Capri: 2,50 euro
▸On board will be possible to rent multilingual audio guide
▸Dry snacks or drinks
▸Swimming stop and snorkeling are not provided