Daily excursions from Sorrento
winter Season 2019-2020
summer season 2019-2020
Free and reduced tickets for archaeological sites and State Museum
Important recommendations for the excursions. All citizens of the European Community that are under 18 years, must be in possession of a valid ID to visit the archaeological sites like Pompeii, Herculaneum, Paestum etc.. and state museums like the National Archaeological Museum in Naples, the Royal Palace of Caserta etc. In this way you will be entitled for free entrance. Furthermore, the European Community citizens between 18 and 24 years must be in possession of a valid ID enabling a reduced price of entry.
Teachers within the European Community carrying the ID card that proves their profession will entitled to reduced tickets.
In case you forget your Id we are sorry but we cannot guarantee these rights.
- The programme can be modified owing to compelling forces.
- The Travel Agency organizing the present programme declines all liability of any damages which may occur to Clients and their personal effects during the course of the excursion of this programme the liability being on those who transport the passengers.
- The Travel Agency organizing the present programme also declines any liability forany additional expenses owing to delays or other irregularities occurred to means of transportation.
- Entrance-fees for optional visits at Client’s expense.
- Notice: According to the Italian Regulation N° 332 same of dated 27.6.1985, Italian citizens who are under 18, are entitled to free admission to the State Monuments, Museums, Galleries and Archeological Excavations. This facility is also granted to foreign citizen on reciprocal basis.
- The entitled party must shown passport or identity card at the entrance to the monuments.
- No refund can be given on trip cancelled less than 24 hours before departure. If you should need to cancel please advise who sold you the excursion , so as to avoid the guides wasting valuable time looking for you, otherwise please call Goldentours on 081.878.1042.
- In the unlikely event that a trip is cancelled by us, a message will be left in your pidgeon hole the night before and you will be offered an alternative day or given a full refund.