Pompeii and Capri by boat
Tuesday and Saturday from 19 may to 01 september 2020
Adults € 149,00 - Children from 3-9 years € 109,00.
In case of bad sea conditions the itinerary is subject to change as it follows: the visit to Capri will be made before the visit to Pompeii. Maximum: 12 people on board.
- Pick-up from a designated meeting point and transfer to the port of Piano di Sorrento.
- Departure to the port of Castellammare di Stabia.
- Transfer by bus to Pompeii and visit of 2 hours of the ruins with the assistance of an authorized guide.
- Return to the port of Castellammare di Stabia and departure to Capri sailing along the Sorrento Peninsula.
- Arrival to Capri and tour of the island by boat with stops to visit the Marvellous Grotto, the White Grotto, the Green Grotto; along the way you will admire the Natural Arch, the Villa Curzio Malaparte, the Faraglioni rocks and the Lighthouse of Punta Carena.
- There will be a couple of stops for swimming and snorkelling, and a relaxing break with sandwich and drinks offered on board.
- Stop from 3 to 4 hours to explore the island of Capri.
- Departure from Capri to Sorrento with limoncello tasting.
- Return to the port of Piano di Sorrento and transfer to the meeting point.
Do not forget: swimsuit - beach towel - sunscreen - camera - comfortable shoes - passport.
Landing tax in Capri € 2,50 per person to be paid directly on site.
▸Roundtrip transfer Hotel or Meeting Point / Piano di Sorrento port
▸Transfers to / from Pompeii
▸Licensed guide for the visit of the ruins of Pompeii
▸Professional skipper English speaking
▸Snack (sandwich cheese and tomatoes)
▸Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
▸Equipment for snorkeling
▸Entrance fee to the ruins of Pompeii, which is € 16,00 p.p. (for citizens of the European community from 0 to 17 years entrance is free of charge).