Pompeii & Wine Tasting
Tuesday from 02 may to 31 October 2022
Adults € 115,00 / Child € 92,00
Perfect mix of history and local flavors!
Perfect mix of history and local flavors…
Come and join us on this guided tour down the slopes of Mount Vesuvius to discover one of the traditions of Southern Italy in wine making. The art of Wine making has been passed down from generations to generations in this area.
- Pick-up from your hotel or meeting point and transfer to Pompeii.
- Guided visit of 2 hours showing you the main public monuments and some of the homes of the Pompeii ruins.
- After the Pompeii tour, we will proceed to visit an enchanting property, found on the slopes of Mount Vesuvius.
- A short walk through the vineyards will be followed by a delicious lunch made with typical products found in the region. To accompany the meal guests will be able to sample the famous Lacryma Christi wine.
- In the afternoon, transfer back to the hotel.
Operating from 02 May 2022 till 31 October 2022 - departure from Sorrento
Join us and visit one of the most important archaeological sites in the Campania Region, Pompeii. This is then followed by sampling the unique flavour of “Lachryma Christi” wine. Travel by air-conditioned coach, accompanied by an English speaking authorized guide. Beginning with the walking tour of Pompeii, we will explore the amazing remains of this extraordinary city, immortalized by the eruption of Vesuvius in 79 A.D. Pompeii is renowned all over the world for the exceptional relics, buildings and infrastructure of the site. It is so well-preserved because the city was buried under meters of ash and lava fragments. It enables visitors to have a glimpse of what it must have been like to have actually lived there. After the walking tour, we will proceed to visit an enchanting property, found on the slopes of Mount Vesuvius. A short walk through the vineyards will be followed by a delicious lunch made with typical products found in the region. To accompany the meal guests will be able to sample the famous Lachryma Christi wine. In the afternoon, we return to Sorrento.