Positano & Amalfi Small Group Cruise from Sorrento Port
Wednesday & Sunday from 01 April to 31 October 2022
Maximum 12 people on board
Meet your skipper at the Sorrento Port, boarding and departure to Amalfi, sailing along the Sorrento Coast. Along the way you will admire: the ancient fishermen village of “Marina Grande”, the ruins of a roman villa near “Bagni della Regina Giovanna”, the natural waterfall that flows from the rock, Ieranto bay and other interesting attractions along the coast.
Sailing along the Amalfi Coast., having view of the Island of Li Galli, Nerano, Fiordo di Furore.
There will be a swimming stop and a relaxing break on board.
Stop of 90 minutes in Amalfi to visit the ancient Maritime Republic and stop of 1 hour in Positano to explore the “pearl” of the Amalfi Coast.
Departure from Positano with the final limoncello tasting returning to the port of Sorrento.
• 8:10 meeting point Sorrento port (Marina Piccola) - ticket office n°6
• 08.30: Departure from Sorrento port to Amalfi
• 11.00: Arrival and disembarkation in Amalfi with 90 minutes of free time
• 13.00: Departure to Positano
• 13.30: Arrival in Positano 1 hour free time
• 15.15: Departure to Sorrento with swim stops and limoncello tasting
• 16.45: Arrival at Sorrento Port.
Do not forget: Swimsuit - beach towel - sunscreen - sun hat - camera - passport.