Positano and Amalfi by boat from Naples
Everyday from 01 April to 31 October 2022
Starting from: € 149.00 per adult - € 105,00 from 3 to 9 years old
Pick-up at 8.30 am at the meeting point Star Hotel Terminus (Naples) and transfer to the port of Piano di Sorrento. Maximum 12 people on board.
- Departure to Amalfi, sailing along the Sorrento Coast. Along the way you will admire: the ancient fishermen village of “Marina Grande”, the ruins of a roman villa near “Bagni della Regina Giovanna”, the natural waterfall that flows from the rock, Ieranto bay and other interesting attractions along the coast.
- Sailing along the Amalfi Coast. Along the way you will admire: the Island of Li Galli, Nerano, Praiano, Fiordo di Furore.
- There will be a couple of stops for swimming and snorkelling, and a relaxing break with snacks and drinks offered on board.
- Stop from 1 to 2 hours in Amalfi to visit the ancient Maritime Republic and stop from 1 to 2 hours in Positano to explore the “pearl” of the Amalfi Coast.
- Departure from Positano to Sorrento with limoncello tasting.
- Return to the port of Piano di Sorrento and transfer to the meeting point Star Hotel Terminus.
Do not forget: Swimsuit, beach towel, sunscreen - sun hat - camera - passport.
▸Pick-up to / from the port
▸Professional skipper English speaking
▸Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
▸ Destination & Landing fee: € 5,00 per person
▸ Entrance fee to the Esmerald Grotto, which is € 5,00 per person
▸ Beach towel
▸ Equipment for snorkeling