Sorrento coast and Capri Fun & Swim
Every day from May 1st to September 30th.
Starting at € 69,00 - Children 0/3 years € 0
Small groups of maximum 12-14 people
Without a doubt, of all of the amazing things to do in Sorrento, the one thing you must experience is a boat tour
around the legendary island of Capri. Explore the Sorrento coast and the island of Capri in the easiest and
funniest way, on a comfortable boat with a small group and a great captain: you will see all the highlights along
the coast, kiss under the iconic Faraglioni rocks, enter and admire all the caves and their colours, but most of all
you will swim and snorkel in the most amazing spots of the island.
- Pick-up from your hotel or from a close meeting point and transfer to the port.
- Departure to Capri, sailing along the Sorrento Coast. Along the way you will admire: the ancient fishermenvillage of Marina Grande, the ruins of a roman villa near Bagni della Regina Giovanna, the natural waterfallthat flows from the rock in Mitigliano bay, and other interesting attractions along the coast.
- Arrival to Capri and tour of the island by boat with stops to visit the Marvellous Grotto, the White Grotto, the Green Grotto and the Blue Grotto*; along the way you will admire the Natural Arch, the Villa Curzio Malaparte, the Faraglioni rocks and the Lighthouse of Punta Carena.
- During the tour, there will be two stops for swimming and snorkelling, and a relaxing break with snacks and drinks offered on board.
- Departure from Capri to Sorrento with limoncello tasting.
- Return to the port and transfer to your hotel or to the meeting point.
operating Every day from May 1st to September 30th.
*The visit at the Blue Grotto is subject to favourable sea and weather conditions. It is possible that the Grotto will be closed if the sea and weather conditions are not good enough.