Sorrento Coast discovery boat tour
Everyday from 16 april to 30 september 2020
Starting at € 49,00
Discover the Sorrento Coast from the sea! A tour of 2 hours to explore one of the most suggestive places of our land between myth, history, culture and traditions. Aboard a typical Sorrento boat, you will sail all along the coast admiring majestic reefs overlooking the sea, inlets carved into the rock and small villages of fishermen.
Enjoy the blue sea, swimming in the most crystalline waters of the world and relax with a happy hour, with the wonders of the coast before your eyes.
- Meeting point in Marina Piccola in Sorrento.
- Start of the boat tour with stop to Bagni della Regina Giovanna, an emerald pool of seawater enclosed by limestone cliffs and a rocky beach. Admire on the top the ruins of an ancient Roman Villa, named Villa Pollio Felice.
- Continue the tour stopping for swimming and snorkelling at Puolo Bay, a hidden gem in Sorrento, famous for the crystalline and unspoilt water.
- Enter inside the protected marine area of Punta Campanella and admire the village of Massa Lubrense, a cluster of colourful houses, populated mostly by fishermen that offers the visitor an undoubtedly picturesque show.
- Right after Massa Lubrense, you will see a small water jump: it is the so-called Cascatella, a natural waterfall that flows from the rock where you can have a refreshing iced shower.
- Enjoy a limoncello tasting before coming back.
- Return to Marina Piccola in Sorrento
operating every day from April 15th to October 15th
Maximum: 12 people on board