Discover Capri by Boat
Everyday from 01 march to 31 october 2022
Starting at € 79,00
Maximum 12 people on board
- Pick-up from a designated meeting point or hotel and transfer to the port of Piano di Sorrento.
Departure to Capri, sailing along the Sorrento Coast.
- Along the way you will admire: the ancient fishermen village of “Marina Grande”, the ruins of a roman villa near “Bagni della Regina Giovanna”, the natural waterfall that flows from the rock, and other interesting attractions along the coast.
- Arrival to Capri and tour of the island by boat with stops to visit the Marvellous Grotto, the White Grotto, the Green Grotto; along the way you will admire the Natural Arch, the Villa Curzio Malaparte, the Faraglioni rocks and the Lighthouse of Punta Carena.
- Swimming stop for swimming and snorkeling, and a relaxing break with snacks and drinks offered on board.
- Stop from 3 to 5 hours to visit the island by land.
- Departure from Capri to Sorrento with limoncello tasting.
- Return to the port of Piano di Sorrento and transfer to the meeting point or hotel.
Do not forget: swimsuit - beach towel - sunscreen - sun hat - camera - passport.
▸Roundtrip transfer Hotel or Meeting Point / Piano di Sorrento port
▸Professional skipper English speaking
▸Dry Snacks and Drinks (beer/wine/coke/diet coke/water/limoncello)
On Tuesday and Thursday and Saturday will be able also skipper Spanish speaking
▸ Entrance Fee Blu Grotto: About 30,00 euro
(including motor-boat from Capri Port to the Blu Grotto, rowing boat and entrance fee)
▸ Landing Fee in Capri: 2,50 euro
▸ Beach towel
▸ Snorkelling equipment: € 9,00 mask, € 6,00 snorkel for adults / € 5,00 mask, € 6,00 snorkel for children.