Positano and Amalfi by boat
Everyday from 10 April to 20 October 2021
Starting at € 99,00
Up to 12 People
A breathtaking landscape connects the two “pearls” of the Amalfi Coast: Positano, with its beautiful terraces overlooking the sea, and Amalfi, with its combination of colors that create a unique spectacle.
- Pick-up from your hotel and transfer to the port of Piano di Sorrento.
- Departure to Amalfi, sailing along the Sorrento Coast. Along the way you will admire: the ancient fishermen village of “Marina Grande”, the ruins of a roman villa near “Bagni della Regina Giovanna”, the natural waterfall that flows from the rock, Ieranto bay and other interesting attractions along the coast.
- Sailing along the Amalfi Coast., having view of the Island of Li Galli, Nerano, Fiordo di Furore.
There will be a swimming stop and a relaxing break with snacks and drinks offered on board.
- Stop of 1 ½hours in Amalfi to visit the ancient Maritime Republic and stop of 1 ½ hours in Positano to explore the “pearl” of the Amalfi Coast.
- Departure from Positano with the final limoncello tasting returning to the port of Piano di Sorrento and transfer to your hotel.
▸Roundtrip transfer Hotel / Piano di Sorrento port
▸Professional skipper English speaking
▸On Monday and Wednesday and Friday will be able also skipper Spanish speaking
▸Dry Snacks and Drinks (beer/wine/coke/diet coke/water/limoncello)
▸ Snorkelling equipment: € 6,00 mask, € 9,00 snorkel for adults / € 5,00 mask, € 9,00 snorkel for children.
▸ Beach towel